Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I overreacting to my boyfriend spending the weekend away without me? ?

My boyfriend is staying over at his friends house he lives in another city a couple hours away, they don’t see each other very often because they don’t drive and have work and school full time, his friend lives with his girlfriend and My boyfriend has stayed there for a weekend maybe twice before while we’ve been together but both him and his friend have always talked about bringing me along if I wasn’t working, when his friend offered he said yes and told me he was going without offering for me to come along or ask if I was working (which I’m not at that time) I honestly really want to go because I’ve never met his friend or the girlfriend who seem lovely and I wanna have a weekend away with him where I know the friends would be totally cool with me being there because they’ve brought it up. Is it weird he didn’t offer for me to come at all? Am I rightfully feeling upset and excluded or should I just mind my business and be cool with him having a boys weekend getting drunk with his friend but also with the dudes girlfriend there ...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Time to speak to each other. Lack of communication is what helps kill a relationship.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Guess what it will be a lot easier for your brain if you just break up!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.