Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Have you ever been rejected?

Update:

not just relationship wise but friend wise, family wise. In any situation.

65 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I never been rejected family or friend wise. School wise I've gotten rejected to programs and schools. Relationships ... one word single as a  b. Lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes got rejected on an internship interview

• 1 month ago

I remember I really liked this guy for well over a year. I was besotted with him. But he never asked me out or anything. I never seen him with a girl in the 3 years I knew him. So it was kind of mysterious and gave me an excuse as to why he never asked me out. Then he went away to study and while he was away he hooked up with some girl who was years and years younger than him and even young younger again than me. My ego took a huge hit and I never spoke to him after that when he came home. Im not sure if he knew why but Im sure he didn't give a fk. You live and learn.

• 1 month ago

Lots of times but you learn from it.

• j1 month agoReport

me to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Peep
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

My dads wife doesnt let me visit them during holidays. Guys reject me all the time even if i dont ask them out.

• j1 month agoReport

I will ask you out? text me at 7162380081

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was never excepted by my own family. When I started having anxiety attacks because of their brutality they sent me to a psychiatrist at 14 who misdiagnosed me and put me on a lot of drugs that begin the ruination of my life. The only times in my life that I was ever really happy were times when I didn’t get involved in relationships and was not involved with my family. If you come from the kind of upbringing I did you’re bound to get involved in destructive and dysfunctional relationships with the opposite sex as well. So I’ve been through all that. The marriage and horrendous divorce, married to a woman who just wanted to destroy my entire existence after the divorce because she has psychopathic traits. And I also became a father and brought a child into this world so his life is going to be very difficult as well. So if you’re rejected by your own family when you’re a child it just starts this whole snowball of events sometimes which continues throughout your whole life.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

I agree atomic fireball, very disrespectful and immature of her. It looks like something a 12 year old would do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh yes. I think most people have at some point in their lives.

Since I was a small child, my father's oldest sister would do her best to exclude me, and there was always a huge discrepancy with presents from my paternal grandmother between me and my cousins. I'd get gifts from the dollar store, the others would get big presents. I cut of my aunt's side of the family when I was in my 20's. No point in being continuously rejected and excluded, and feeling upset about it.

Rejected in love? Yup. Not only rejected, but my crush went out of his way to make a fool out of me for months, having all his friends laughing at me behind my back. I won't lie. That hurt, not to mention it was utterly humiliating, I still had to go to school and face him and them every.single.day for the next two years, and unfortunately crushes don't go away just like that. It took me a very long time to get over that. Today, the way I see it, it says a lot more about him than it does about me. Yeah, I was naive, but he was the jerk.There's no excuse there.

Rejection, in my opinion, is best taken on the chin. It happens, and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. So you brush yourself off and move on to better things.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rejected? A stud like me never gets rejected. Even nuns find me irresistible. 

• 1 month ago

of course    .

• I Was rejected by my mother. 

• Fi1 month agoReport

SWEET HOME ALABAMAAAA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.