Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I go back?

Girl flirted with me and got touchy with me and did things I was uncomfortable with because we had just started hanging out. I finally asked her out and she said no and stopped talking to me. I am afraid I did something wrong and that she will gossip about me. Can I go back to the place we hang out together at with my mutual friends or is it better to cut my losses? I do not want more drama. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

More than likely she turned down your offer because you didn't respond the way she had hoped you would to her behavior. Rather than her seeing that you weren't like the guys she was used to turning on she took it as rejection. Just move on with your life and don't take it personally. Rejection is a part of life that everyone has to experience. There is no way to avoid it so you might as well learn to accept it without overthinking the reasons for it.

• ...Show all comments
    • David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

she does then you are justified in letting her know you don't want her talking to you anymore and that you are blocking her but not beforehand.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would get and stay away. Is it a con job she is doing on you?  How about you Pray to God about this?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.