Jehovah's Witnesses, does judgment begin with Babylon the Great or with the house of God?

"For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God? And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?" (1 Pet. 4:17,18).

Since the 1914 doctrine originates with Babylon the Great and is false, i can assure you that no judgment of the house of God took place at that time. You will know for sure when you are being judged (Mal. 3:2). You must be refined with fire and whitened with soap. You will be put through a severe trial by the beast in order to test your loyalty (Rev. 13:5-7,15-17). In fact, the realization that the 1914 doctrine and all prophecy connected to it is false (and i mean EVERYTHING) is a part of the refining process.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • It is not for you to know the times that the Lord has prophesied, he will only do so with his true Prophets, at the time appointed by God.

Additional data: Your heretical religion says the Prophets of God were only in the past? While Holy Scripture says that, Your children will prophesy, this only by God's will! Therefore, the Prophets are still today, as they were in the past, and God uses them to prophesy!

Acts 2.16-21.

16 But this is what was announced through the prophet Joel:

17 "It shall come to pass in the last days," says God, "that I will pour out my Spirit upon every person;

your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young people will have visions,

and your old ones will dream dreams.

18 Also on my servants and my servants,

in those days, I will spread my Spirit, and they will prophesy.

19 I will do wonders up in heaven, and signs down on earth,

blood and fire, and smoke vapor.

20 The sun will be changed into darkness, the moon into blood,

before the great and glorious day of the Lord comes.

21 And it shall come to pass that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The parable continues: “After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them.” (Matthew 25:19) In 1914—certainly a long time after 33 C.E.—Christ Jesus began his royal presence. Three and a half years later, in 1918, he came to God’s spiritual temple and fulfilled Peter’s words: “It is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.” (1 Peter 4:17; Malachi 3:1) It was time to settle accounts.

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sorry, your timeframe makes no sense.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.