Why do you think he has kept me on snapchat?

so basically i met this guy a few years back on omegle while i was bored lol...who was around my age and super fit. we added each other on snapchat, and we've still got each other on there - we don't talk, but we do watch each other's stories still (i also know he's not a weirdo haha, he is clearly a normal guy).

he lives on the other side of the world to me. but i'm just wondering... maybe i'm reading too much into it, but like does anyone have experience with this? do you think there could be a reason he's never deleted me? i'm pretty sure, as far as i can remember, he said he thought i was cute too...

i'm just confused bc in the past when i have added random guys before i always end up deleting them but for some reason with him i like having him there?

i'm not sure i'm interested in saying anything to him at this point, seeing as we live so far away... but like has anyone had any experience with this or have any idea why he might still have me added?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not sure how that site works, but its likely he's forgotten all about you and just never deleted you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.