Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I lied to my gf about my height accidentally ?

My girlfriend lives far away and we’ve been together for a while, the problem is, over a year ago when we started dating. I had thought I was 6’2 because a year ago the doctor told me my height was 6 ‘1 and a half. Today after living my life believing I was actually 6 ‘2, I looked at my medical forum. And I am 6 1/2. I started crying and shouting to god. I love my girlfriend so much, but now I had to tell her the truth. I messaged her and she isn’t awake yet but she will se it soon. I am in so much pain.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • cc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh Geez...what is she 6'2" also?  Relax, if that wee amount makes her mad.....run dude...run. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

LOL it's what? An inch? Why are you freaking out?

And you can't date over the internet. Dating means you ask a girl out on a date, go pick her up and take her somewhere. Just saying.

• I mean I don't see a problem here and I seriously doubt she's gonna complain about that.

Now if you were like 4'10" or something then yeah, you'd have committed a super oof

• 1 month ago

How old are you exactly? Not old enough to have a girlfriend by the sound of it. Crying and in pain because you made a genuine mistake? Grow up please.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, grow up. You're acting like a two year old about something that doesn't really matter.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your relationship is officially over. Maybe next time you'll check the facts for yourself instead of repeating what someone else told you like a SHEEP

• 1 month ago

Calm down, I am sure she will understand and it's not a big deal.

• 1 month ago

Geez, let it go already. She's not even going to notice.

• 1 month ago

that was an honest mistake.

Also, 1/2 or 1 inch really does not make much of a difference.

it's not like you are less than 6.6 1/2 and 6 '2 really does not make much of a difference.

• 1 month ago

Maybe take your shoes off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.