Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What do you think about BLACK VOICES FOR TRUMP statement on Joe Biden's You Ain't Black remark?

“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which Black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice. It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes Black men and women are incapable of being independent or free thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of Black Americans and I have always known: Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”

- Katrina Pierson, Trump 2020 senior advisor

😂 Pierson seems to be the female version of Dinesh D'Souza .

Joe Biden pointing out that voting for Donald J. Trump is hypocritical for a minority is bad. But these same minorities have no problem with Donald J. Trump saying 'Look at my African American over here' at a Trump Rally or the fact that he hired a white supremacist on his administration. Look up the character Uncle Ruckus, that's you Katrina.  I bet she wasted $30 on a #YouAintBlack shirt made in Bangladesh, China or Mexico.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the History category

Political Bickering for Kids is over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

BVFT, no one uses the whole name anymore

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every time Joe opens his mouth, his brain stops working. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.