What are some good workout apps I can download on phone?

So because of the coronavirus pandemic that’s happening I haven’t been able to go to the gym. So I’m looking for an app that gives you daily workouts to do. Since I haven’t gone to the gym in a long time I have gone terribly out of shape so an app that helps manage workouts and helps build muscle would be best! Any help would be great. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Asics studio is free right now because of corona. That is what I'm using. 

I like it because you can download the workout and take your phone to the park and  do the workout. Its all audio. 

24Go is also free right now. I don't think Aaptiv is free but it's pretty good. HasFit isn't an app but it's on YouTubeCheck out FitnessBlender while you are at it. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There's a streaming service called BeachBodyOnDemand that has dozens of different video programs and trainers that include a workout plan and often and eating plan as well.  The service costs something like $15/month and includes an app so you can follow the videos from your phone or tablet. 

Kira Stokes has a similar program but she is the only trainer.  

If you have the YouTube App you can use it to follow the hundreds of free workouts there.

The "best" one depends on what you need.  You do just need a tracker or do you need a printed workout or do you need a video instructor that you can follow?  

https://clark.com/health-health-care/best-free-wor...

• 1 month ago

Keep app from China is the best - No joke (pls don't be racist)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.