Doorpath asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

is it safe to go to the hospital during the coronavirus pandemic?

I need to go to the dentist but my dentist's practice is located inside a building that's part of a hospital. If I go there, I am afraid I will catch Covid-19 because the air gets recirculated throughout the building. Should I find a new dentist or is the risk of infection not major?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

With social distancing and lockdowns in place, telemedicine is playing a large role today in making healthcare accessible to everyone. Using Exotel’s Smart IVR solution for healthcare organisations, you can connect doctors and patients in real-time. Doctors can get details of the caller’s IVR inputs when they answer the call to ensure they have context. Calls can be tracked and analysed for better operation. You can even setup patient follow ups and collect payments.

Source(s): rxoom.com
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Youre talking about a virus that has a mortality rate of .012% and a 98% rate of infection with no treatment required, and your scared. Youre more likely to die on the way to the doctor in the car. So stop being afraid and live your life

• 2 months ago

Check what steps they are taking to peevent infection.

Where I live there has been virtually no dental services available for weeks.

• 2 months ago

Call the dentist. We don't do dentistry here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.