Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Can this cause pregnancy ? ?

I had sex with a guy without condom 4-5 times. He didnt come inside me 4 times but during the fifth time he pulled out and came outside of me. 

I have taken an EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE PILL. My periods are due on 7th and i might be ovulating right now What are the chances of pregnancy? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On what dates in what month did you have sex those 4-5 times? That makes a lot of difference. 

You said "my 'periods' are due on the 7th" Your 'periods'?? . How many 'periods' do you usually have at one time? - 2 or more?  The 7th of WHEN - May or June?  Did you miss your period on May 7?  WHEN did you take emergency contraception?  

Today is May 25. Do you mean that your next period isn't due to begin until June 7th?  If so, you are NOT ovulating now. You normally ovulate 14 days from the FIRST day of your period. You won't ovulate until 14 days later, on June 21.  

Do you mean your last period began on May 7?  You STILL wouldn't be ovulating "now". You would have already ovulated - on May 21. 

The day on which you ovulate is the ONLY day during a month when you can get pregnant. If you had unprotected sex on May 21, you might be pregnant now.  Wait  at least 2 weeks and then take a test and find out if you're pregnant. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

So you're admitting that you have no idea how pregnancy happens?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are Fucked

• 1 month ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

Plan B will do nothing if you already ovulated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Less than 20%, likely much less.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sex is the leading cause of pregnancy.

All birth control methods can fail.

Pulling out is not birth control. 

Pre-ejaculation may contain sperm.

How soon you use plan B can improve the effectiveness.  It is 95% effective when taken within the first 24 hours.  At 48 to 72 hours, the effectiveness drops to 61%.  That means that plan B can fail up to 39% of the time when not taken during the first 24 hours.  If taken during the first 24 hours - it only fails 5% of the time.

Regular birth control only fails 1% of the time and most of that is from forgetting to take it.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Plan B will fail if she has unprotected sex while she's ovulating - even if she takes Plan B the next day. Plan B prevents pregnancy by delaying the onset of ovulation. It can't delay ovulation that is already taking place.

• 1 month ago

the chances of pregnancy are -- any girl of child-bearing age CAN become pregnant. that's the answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.