Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is it possible for a woman to be aroused by a man if he’s penis is only 5x4 1/2 Inches?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Female arousal happens long before she's seen what's in his pants. So sure, a guy with some charm, wit and personality can arouse a woman regardless of his penis size. Then if he knows what to do with what he's got he can satisfy her sexually too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • God
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Only if he has lots of money. 

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, if his tongue is 2", he can more than make up the difference.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh my, yes.  It certainly is possible (at least to the degree that seeing the penis is arousing - for most women, it requires a *LOT* more than that and often the penis itself isn't even part of the process).

I'll tell you one thing that makes it MORE DIFFICULT:  People who go around and measuring their penis.  Sex is not a number.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's possible yes. Why wouldn't it be? It is so amazing that people (men in particular) have some idea that sex is all about their dick? Well, it's not

And i have had my share of sex with men. I can only think of one i'd go back to for sex ever again. The rest weren't very good at sex at all. And this is the general consensus on men and their sexual performance.... it's all about them, and they might as well be the only person in the room during sex. God forbid they make sure the woman is satisfied or having a good time.

• 1 month ago

5 x 4 1/2? 

TWENTY TWO AND A HALF INCHES???

I can't imagine anyone being aroused by *that*. I could see a kind of a morbid fascination, I mean people _do_ love freak shows, but arousal? 

Naw. Women would be scared of him.

• Elana
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sounds painful to me, but to each her own...

• 1 month ago

Depends on what he can do with it when it comes to sex.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only if he is circumcised.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A man's attractiveness is based on a combination of look, penis size and net worth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.