Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Joe Biden wants the black vote, but what is he going to do for black americans?

I dont keep up with the news. But yesterday i saw an article were Joe Biden said "If you vote for Donald Trump your not black". So it made me wonder if he becomes president what specific things is he going to do for black people? Thanks in advance.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Start with restoring funding to public education, which will help black students enormously, and then add a repassage of the Voting Rights Act now that the Republicans have proven the Supreme Court wrong when they ruled it no longer necessary.

Add supporting the Postal Service, which employs mostly veterans, a disproportionate number of which are black, in good union jobs that provide a living wage.

• xg6
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Excellent answer

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What do you mean? Biden doesn't have to do anything to win the black vote. 80% to 85% of black voters will vote Democrat by default regardless of what Biden does or doesn't do. Blacks always vote Democrat and always will. The vocal blacks offended by and talking badly about Biden don't matter and won't influence other black voters.

• james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same as B.O. Talk about how much he will do for blacks till election day. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

we'll find out if he wins

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What has the democrat party ever done other than keep them on the plantation?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Exactly what he's doing for the white ones-. Not being Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He will end stop and frisk. Something Trump admires greatly which has disproportionately impacted African Americans more than anyone else in a bad way. 

What will Trump do for Jews? Besides call them disloyal... I mean literally, at the Jewish GOP convention Trump literally said, “I don’t like you guys. You’re killers. You don’t like me. But you better vote for me. You have no other choice. If you don’t you’re disloyal.”

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.