What should I do about this?

My neighbors who lives diangle from in the apartment complex. They stared at my husband and I while pulling up parking, getting groceries out of the car and until we walker up the stairs out of their site. 

The girl is white and the guy is black! The girl has caused trouble ever since they moved in back last year. They call us racist because they invited us to their cookout and we left early just to go eat.

I have been staying my distance from the girl but we talk on Facebook messenger off and on but not everyday.

This past Saturday I told her I was thinking about moving because it seemed like black people were taking over but I wasn't really sure since I live around all races. The girl took it as I was racist and called me racist and childish and my husband and I aren't racist at all. 

We can't even sit on the porch without the girl telling us to go back inside. 

I really don't know what can be done about this!! 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

no way. move out. those people sound criminal and strange. theyre weirdos. who knows they might do something to you. and the nerve of the SJW calling you racist? hahaha. how funny, theyre racist and theyre calling you racist. lol. outta here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should move, no needs a racist in their neighborhood.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.