Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are Republicans not taking coronavirus seriously and yet Democrats are?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

PotAtoe and tomato..

They just need to disagree, even if what they are disagreeing on will kill them both.

• ...Show all comments
    • W
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

@NONAME: Glad it worked out and was so mild. The greatest majority of people survived but so many people got ill at the same time that the hospitals were totally overwhelmed. I knew a couple of people that lost relatives. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The seriousness is more like different age groups, but the media will never report it this way.

• Gregg
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Blame the media.... like trump.

• 1 month ago

because trump told them not to .. and whatever trump says that will they do "So HELP ME GOD" 

• Gregg
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

How true, Jim.  Their leader hates face masks and even criticizes his opponent for wearing one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

list the Democrats that are doing anything but giving MY money away ,that is only for trying to by votes, America is not this stupid youidiot are  but trying to impeach POTUS Trump, 0 That is all the Democrats have done for 4 years and could not even do that

• ...Show all comments
    • Gregg
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yours and my money too.  They're going to anyone that meets certain criteria, Re-pubic-ans or libs,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

RepubliCONS have no morals and value their own lives over the well being of everyone else. 

• 1 month ago

What idiot told you this? Can you give rational examples of this? I'm guessing your answer to that would expose what else is important in the over all issue of COVID-19 and the economy that the people you've been listening to for your information aren't telling you!

• Little Ollie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump is refusing to wear a mask, is telling people to take hydroxychloroquine (which is not safe or effective), suggesting that people inject Lysol ... is that good enough for you?  By all means when Trump starts his rallies be sure to attend with all your friends.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One group will survive and the other group won’t.

• 1 month ago

Really? It wasn’t a republican who told New Yorkers to pack the subways. That was their greasy democrat mayor.

• ...Show all comments
    • W
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Not quite true... https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/04/10/de-blasio-mta-isnt-telling-the-whole-truth-on-subway-overcrowding-1274777

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It took Reagan yrs. to say HIV. The GOP has developed hardhearted and selfish politically. Trump is the divider-in-chief.

• W
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Unfortunately true. Politics in the US is a shambles.

• 1 month ago

Democrats say it is racist to call it the China virus..................Nuff said.

• 1 month ago

Oh, piss off!  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.