Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Would you rather vote for Trump who has started no wars or Biden who has been part of starting like 5?

Update:

You mean he somehow got Obama to back the "anti government forces" that would later become ISIS, that war? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would "rather" they gave us more than they have in the last three elections but it seems they are having a hard time finding any "career politician" talent in either party. This is why we need term limits and to outlaw Lobbyists!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Biden, because Trump is responsible for more the deaths of more Americans than all 5 of those wars.

• 2 months ago

Trump earned my vote. I didn't vote for him the 1st time and the Democrats still offer nothing this time. That's correct, I also vote against Hillary. Gary Johnson got my vote because HE WASN'T TRUMP, OR HILLARY. I loved the way he handled that, "Let's impeach the MF'er" Congress.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Trump is a total buffoon. Voting for Trump is just like voting for Bozo the clown.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans have abandoned the Constitution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think trump started the Syria war.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.