Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Am I a product of inbreeding?

My mom and dad are actually brother and sister. My dad was adopted at age 15 by my mom's parents (my grandparents). They ended up liking each other (I guess in a bad inbreeding way).

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If your dad was adopted and neither of his parents were genetically the same as your mom, then it can't be inbreeding.  There's no blood relation between them.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If your parents truly are biological siblings then yes, you would be the result of inbreeding.

• 1 month ago

No because your parents aren’t actually biologically related. 

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Since your dad was adopted - they are NOT brother and sister by blood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They aren't siblings, and your mother and father are not biologically related. Your father was adopted. They are two people who happened to be raised by the same set of parents. 

That does not make you an inbred offspring. It's a little weird, but your father was nearly an adult when he met your mother--they probably weren't raised together that long. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you might be but that dont make you bad

• Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If your dad is adopted, you are not the product of incest.  Your parents aren't  related by blood.

• 1 month ago

You must be really bored to resort to Trolling on Yahoo answers. 

• 1 month ago

Your parents do not share a blood line because they do not have the same parents.

No inbreeding as a result of a bio child having a baby with her adopted brother.

So, unless one of your grandparents father or mother ed your dad, there is zero chance of inbreeding. Zero, none!

• 1 month ago

They’re not blood related so you’re not an inbred. They’re step siblings. 

Do you watch the flash (tv series). Barry Allen was adopted by Joe West. Barry then marries Joe’s daughter, Iris. They have a daughter, Nora Allen-West (not to be confused with Barry’s mom, Nora Allen). You would be Nora Allen-West. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.