Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you personally know anyone who has had COVID?

Of course you dont. Why is the world falling for this false, media created "pandemic"?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My Friend's uncle, died of Co-vid in Italy.

2 of my friends from Jersey lost family members. I grew up knowing them.

My boyfriend's grandma is in the hospital in Russia.

My friend was in the hospital for it in NY. His sister had it.

My coworker has been to 3 of her family member's funerals in PA

My friend's sister has it NY.

I know 2 acquaintances with it.

I know/known a few. Don't call it false. It's disrespectful for the fallen.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I am a nurse and have taken care of/ taking care of SARS CoV 2 patients.

• 1 month ago

I did not personally know this person, however my grandmother knew a man who unfortunately recently died of COVID. Apparently, he was very healthy one day, then it just went down hill. Now, of course he was older and in a higher risk group, but still

• 1 month ago

Yeah my uncle 🤷‍♀️

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Regardless of how stupid you must be to write the question the reality is countries do not shut down their economys at a massive expense for shits and giggles

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Here in the U.S., there have been people who died of respiratory illness that apparently they’ve been attributing to Covid in the hospitals Whether it was actually caused by that virus or not.Because they’ve been instructed to. 

You can’t really trust mainstream medicine anymore than you can trust the CDC. There are those within the CDC who owns patents on many vaccines. I’m sure it’s in their best interest to blow this whole thing up and make people totally hysterical about it so that when the vaccine comes out they will probably have a patent on it and they can make billions of dollars. 

And all the media outlets are 70% supported by Big Pharma advertising. Without Big Pharma advertising money they would go bankrupt these mass media outlets. So they’re never going to say anything against mainstream medicine, the CDC, obviously Big Pharma and so forth. It’s all a huge money making operation.

If you look up on ProPublica’s website it tells you how much money doctors and psychiatrists in this country have taken from the pharmaceutical companies over the years. Sanjay Gupta, that TV news doctor who was trained in neurology and psychiatry,  on whatever station he’s on, is listed as having taken quite a bit of money from Big Pharma companies in the past. So they’re all basically in the pocket of Big Pharma, these so-called “experts.” 

Except the ones who try to blow the whistle on all of these things and they’re the ones that usually end up losing their jobs, their medical licenses and so forth. That’s why everybody’s afraid to speak up and tell the truth about what’s going on. 

And Big Pharma runs the whole show in this country.  It basically tells the FDA, AMA, APA, the CDC, the media and everybody else what to do. Or else.  Complete control. 

All these mainstream entities which have their strings pulled by Big Pharma in this country are all just riding the gravy train. $$$. It has nothing to do with the health of human beings. The more hysteria and panic they can drum up in the populace the better off they will all be when that vaccine comes out, Whether it’s safe, effective or even works. Doesn’t even matter. When it finally comes out there will be such media-induced hysteria of people clamoring to get it that they won’t even be able to keep up with the demand.

Meanwhile the best way to avoid coming down with this virus is to have a strong immune system. When was the last time Big Pharma, MSM or the average American mainstream doctor ever recommended that you strengthen your immune system? 

Obviously never. They don’t make any money that way. They only make money by making you sick, keeping you sick,  and making sure that you take plenty of Big Pharma drugs which usually interfere with the imminent system and the body’s general ability to heal itself and these drugs frequently make people even sicker. Same with many vaccines. 

All of this is why mainstream medicine is documented as being the third leading cause of death in this country. Any of the things that I’m saying can be researched. But you will never hear any of this information from the mainstream media.

Profit is the bottom line in all of this. And the more hysteria Big Pharma and its minions can drum up to make you terrified of every virus and germ out there and portray themselves up as your selfless savior,  the better off they are.

• Kim1 month agoReport

You can, believe main str. media. It's so frustrating. When they come out with a vaccine for this,I WILL NOT get it, becuz they wouldn't have spent enough time testing, side effects. Vaccines take time to develop, I  heard (conspiracy theory?) that it's the vaccine that's will kill us, not Covid!???

• Al
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I do know somebody who had it, but not everybody gets deathly ill from it, to many its like a normal flu with maybe a little more headache pain and body pain....Just like a normal Flu, the old are always vulnerable as they are every year....there is definitely a certain exaggeration to all of this at the expense of propping up Joe Biden's viability....Joe doesn't even know what State he lives in.

• swiftchick_123
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

just couldn't comment and sound intelligent you had to put the ole partisan sailboat out there and capsize.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are a moron!

Can you prove it's false?

No, you can't dumb@$$!

Visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deaths_due_t...

I pointed with my mouse pointer at some people's names that are on the list, and I am able to see what they looked like.

• Kim1 month agoReport

It is so disturbing when I hear people tell me it's fake.

• 1 month ago

Because the world is jealous of trump and want to bring him down by any means necessary

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

LOL. The world think Trump is a clown.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.               

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.