Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Is it possible the Axis were actually the good guys, and the Allies were bad, because history is written by the winners?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is possible yes. It can be more like both being good in some ways, and both being bad in some ways. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Anybody who rids the world of a christ-killing and sickeningly arrogant race and cult are the good guys in my book. 

• 2 months ago

Logically you are damn right!But then why did axis lose the war?Isnt it because the most of the world prefered Allies?

• F
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

It wasn’t the X factor ffs!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you have a brain use it and look up about the Axis and you will find out the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The allies did not  go  around  killing  millions  of people  for being the  wrong  religion??  so I  guess  history  is  right?

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only if you support genocide, theft and military aggression.

• 2 months ago

An interesting picture can be created by observing the Nuremberg Trials. They were a dog-and-pony-show to give the illusion that the Germans were receiving a fair trial.

When you're being judged by your enemies, a fair trial is impossible.

And thus, the history books record a one-sided narrative based on the conclusions reached at the Nuremberg Trials.

• ...Show all comments
    • nonpartisan
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he "thought it was fair". He was in no position to judge such a thing - he's lucky he got out of it the way he did.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope, I've read many books written by former officers and soldiers in the German armed forces during WW2. They weren't the winners and they wrote of many bad things they saw and were ordered to do.

• Fred
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Yes! Enjoying a freedom and right they did not know while fighting for their home country! 

• 2 months ago

Talk to your grandparents who actually lived through WWII. I was alive then and could tell you a definite NO. Also look at the photos taken of the concentration camps when they were liberated. Even the Germans are not proud of their actions, although none of them was a Nazi, according to them.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In this case it is NOT possible..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.