Would a 32nd birthday only last half a minute?
- PronkLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
But Attila had a way of making
Romans feel like that a half minute
EQUALLED A HUN-DREAD HOURS.😫
- Candy Floss 웃❤유Lv 71 month ago
That sure is long enough for a busy sheriff. Got bad guys to catch and saloons to keep in order, can't be doin' with long drawn out birthdays.
- american noodleLv 41 month ago
Why have birthdays ? When you can enjoy life everyday
- Holo HoloLv 71 month ago
Same as my 40 2nd birthday.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Well,it seems like it only did,my friend.(Little Big Man answer.)
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
That's long enough to get a hug from your mum...
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
I remember my fifth birthday.
I almost didn't make it to kindergarten the next day, the hangover was so bad.
(I was pint-sized, and shouldn't have overdone it)
- Philip K. DuckLv 71 month ago
Today is my 33⅓ birthday.
It will last until someone takes the disc off the gramophone.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
You only get 30 seconds to blow out 32 candles!
That's a good superpower. !