Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Who exactly is the "other Biden" whom Joseph Biden referred to in this quote of Biden's?

“And I have a simple proposition here: I’m here to ask you for your help. Where I come from, you don’t go very far unless you ask. My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look though, okay?”

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Future
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The quite, competent person that loves America and would do their best at their job like Hillary who would have been a great president given the chance, but also didn't sell her self very well like Don the Con does who's used to cameras and publicity.

• Grayrider
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Hillary, a great President? For what country" Certainly not The United States. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Joe has long bitter arguments and sometimes it even comes to threats and blows with his reflection. Mirrors, car windows, all you can eat buffet sneeze shields, mud puddles...That's the "other Biden" he's keeps referring to.

• 2 months ago

Grumpy does not realize that you quoted Joe Biden accurately and honestly. However, the question does not make sense, because Joe Biden does not make sense. The worse part is Joe Biden made this statement this past year as a Democrat candidate for President. When he said this, he didn't even remember what office he was seeking. Makes one wonder if "the other Biden" might be better.

• 2 months ago

Do you not realize that this question makes no sense?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.