Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Do you believe in either karma or reincarnation, and are you conservative or liberal?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I believe in both karma and reincarnation.  People might call me more conservative than liberal, but I don't identify as either.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I believe in karma, reincarnation, God, the Great Spirit, the Bible, the Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Talking Heads, the Plasmatics, T.S.Eliot, Taoism, the Buddha, the Upanishads, Baghavad Gita, American Transcendentalists (like Emerson and Thoreau), John Muir...... I believe in all of it and I agree with most of it, I’m mainly a liberal but I have some conservative beliefs. I also wish I’d never been born in this country. But I’m stuck here I guess. Should be dead fairly soon which will be a relief.

• 1 month ago

There ARE such things & you yourself will get the mentioned results,its the karma thing!Myself probably liberal

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.  An example of developing good karma:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK85YgSBp48

Youtube thumbnail

As for politics, prefer truth in love, let the chips fall where they may.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wrong forum. Take it to Polls & Surveys. Reported for mis-categorizing the question. 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I know reincarnation is a given, Karma is basically What goes around comes around. Or you reap what you sow. Karma is a lady in my life. I am neither conservative or liberal.  

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Karma...Liberal...Reincarnation, no.

• 2 months ago

I've seen karma in action. Pray for an afterlife in some form. Conservative in my world view.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Both are possible.  

Conservative.

• Pacna
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No to both questions

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.