Anonymous

why do  black men have to put black women down when they date interrracially?

Why I am a  nonblack and nonwhite Person of color and I never founded black men attractive but they would try to flirt with me . They would also make condescending comments about black women

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Perhaps because they are butt hurt by the way they were treated by black women, not that I agree with what they are doing. Basically, they may have some unresolved issues that they should probably get sorted out.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

the hypocrisy in all this is the fact that black men date and marry interracially at a much higher rate than black women 

so if you encourage black men to date interracially yet have a problem with black women doing it, you must have a ton of insecurity and self-hate issues 

• 1 month ago

So you've "never found black men attractive" and fail to see how that's the exact same thing as them putting down black women.. right.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To kiss up to their white woman's a$$. Its immature to degrade your own race. They act as if they weren't born from a black women. Honestly black women are better off without their racist black men. Come over to the white guys.😊

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They must be jealous

• 1 month ago

It is a tactic based on their insecurity, and they use it to get closer to a person by placing them on a pedestal. Sisters have successfully weeded out these types of men because they are weak. They are looked at as scraps if you will. 

• 1 month ago

Because those particular black men are insecure and are most likely colorists

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It all boils down to the exact history f Blk

Wmn who were sadly raped by their wht

Slav Massa's hence their d@mning bd-wnch

title, yo!

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• 1 month ago

well its because theyre insecure about themselves. sometimes they feel inferior to other races. that insecurity partly comes from repressed colorism and hate of their very own black skin color. imagine if your kind kept reminding you about skin color. what would it do to your mind? and then at times blacks are very racist. they dont want their black women dating outside of blacks for racist reasons. as a way to segregate. black men try to control their women but because black women are unruly and ratchet, its nearly impossible which is why black families are mainly single parent. and dont worry your not the only one who is not attracted to blacks. its just your preference and nothing more. but thats why black men put black women down when they date interractially and why they make condescending comments about black women.

Source(s): I AM BLACK
  • 1 month ago

"I am a  nonblack and nonwhite Person of color"

So then worry about your people and their shortcomings

• Bryan1 month agoReport

Nice 👍🏾 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.