will baking soda eliminate bed bugs?
- Christin KLv 71 month ago
Call an exterminator. Bedbugs are the most difficult bug in the universe to remove and control because they are impervious to almost everything natural, can go dormant and remain in the house and your stuff for years--and lay thousands of eggs which keep hatching.
You can waste a lot of time trying these "natural" remedies, but you need some strong insecticide and possibly heat treatments.
- eyecue_twoLv 72 months ago
Nope, it wont do anything to them, If you are looking for something to take care of them you need to get cedar oil. It wont hurt anything but the bugs.
- oil field trashLv 72 months ago
It takes an atomic bomb to get rid of the little devils. A professional pest control person is the only other good option.
- Nekkid Truth!Lv 72 months ago
No it won't
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- kelvinLv 72 months ago
no no it will not
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
No I'm sorry to say, Rebecca.