Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

how do women go without sex for YEARS.?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's called self pleasure and never disappointed lol :) 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe they are with guys that are no good at sex, and instead of telling the guy what turns her on, she fakes orgasms, which is the epitome of idiocy, since most guys are willing to do what it takes to satisfy our partners.

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

How would she know what turns her on? Its male job to teach her, not other way around

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because SOME men do not have a clue how to actually bring a lady to orgasm.

So, women give up on sexual gratification because they are tired of him just using them to please themselves.

Yes, guys, I am talking about YOU. Your ladies fake orgasm to get you to leave them alone because you do not know what you are doing.

I promise you...if you learn how to send her tingling with delight, your sex life will improve and be quite active.

It is true. Right ladies? Come on now, be honest.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Most women can’t even talk about sex, besides how would she know unless male teaches her?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have yet to meet a man who is better at satisfying me than I am. There are tons of videos, toys, dildos and time. I love sex with other men but I also love my own intimate company which how I’m able to go without sex for so long. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

men are simply terrible at sex, and we are better at satisfying ourselves. its really simple. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Nix1 month agoReport

We'll of she's a normal  maybe but if she's fat I win by default ain't nobody care what fatties think

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some women are satisfied with their current lifestyle, perhaps they work with kids, married to their career or had a bed experience with men when young.

If you are in love with the man of your life, sex is secondary.  Relationship lasts longer when your relationship is not based on sex.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don’t know, mine doesn’t she enjoys my face between her legs too much

• Nix2 months agoReport

She must not be too fat

• 2 months ago

Who told you they CAN?Another woman?Heh!Use your own brains!It all is lying!

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is not compulsory!

• Nix2 months agoReport

Neither is eating too much and getting fat but most women do it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely not 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.