Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

If Biden doesn't choose a black female VP, I ain't voting for him. Will he pick a black woman or won't he?

We need to have one of our own in the white house especially after Biden's recent offensive comment. We need a sister in the white house, you hear? I'm tired of all these white people being racist. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

THE REPUBLICANS WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID THAT

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then don't vote for him. Biden doesn't need all of the black vote anyway. If he picks an incredible white woman as VP like Klobuchar or Whitmer, he'll win enough of the white vote to win the presidency. You have to remember that blacks make up only 13% of the US population and most vote for Democrat regardless. Biden will still get 85% of the vote whether he picks a black woman or not, so there's no real need to pick a black woman. If anything, it might such pandering to tax blacks may turn off a substantial amount of white voters. The first female VP should be a white woman in my opinion. If this were Mexico or Ghana, then a non-white woman should have that honor but in the USA a white woman should. That's how I feel any way. 

• 2 months ago

Bidens choice will be whom ever the DNC tells him to pick and they are still deciding WHICH BLACK or WHICH FEMALE is going to be their easiest puppet to control.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As long as it's not Kamala Harris, go for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So all that matters is it's someone who's black and female, even if she's stupid and useless.  That is racist, sexist, and shows you don't actually care who's governing the country.

• John
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Exactly!

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You people post ignorant crap like this and then get mad when we call you stupid.

• John
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

LOL You are right!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Would it be OK with you if maybe she could be VP but would have to use the servant’s entrance to the White House ?

• 2 months ago

we'll find out in nov who he will pick

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Whichever female Biden picks she needs to be hot.

• 2 months ago

The Democrats have disregarded everything they ran on . They claimed they would give us a young , diverse , progressive person of color and they gave us Joe .

What makes you believe they will follow through on the VP ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.