True or False - Trump will be blamed for the shattered economy?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • alana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No we all know it is from the left we see what the left governors are doing we are not fools.

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Bet $50 you watch mostly right wing media

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Here's the problem...... he went around taking all the accolades for the economy that was headed in the right direction anyhow when Obama left at an unemployment rate of 4.7% and it was headed down to 3.6% ONLY a 1.1% difference before the pandemic. He gave a very lucrative tax cut to corporations and the wealthiest Americans and that only produced a GDP of 2.9% about .7% improvement............So he had to sell the farm in tax cuts, and this is what we got from it??? He didn't need to give the tax cuts then, they are needed NOW.

Now the Pandemic sets in and NOW we are looking at 39 million unemployed workers, who can't even get into computers systems to file a damn unemployment claim. We are looking at a severe depression. Where was his "great businessman" abilities................He did what Obama would do, he did what any other President would do...................THROW MONEY AT IT!!!!! 

Many of the needy small businesses didn't even get the first round of the 2 trillion dollar bailout, there's been a huge mismanagement of this money in more ways than one. We are looking at another relief package coming up. Where is the "CREATIVITY" BY THE BIG BUSINESSMAN??? He doesn't know what to do with this anymore than any other President would

THE ANSWER IS NOT TOTALLY TRUE, BUT IN MANY WAYS HE HOLDS A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SHT SHOW. In my estimation is worst failure was his oratory behind the podium.............that was a COMPLETE.....F FOR A GRADE!!!!

• 1 month ago

Yes and as he should be.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Presidents are always blamed (or credited) for the economy whether they had much to do with it or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

trick question i say both

the left will blame him the right will blame the left and china

and smart people will blame the virus

• 2 months ago

True. While I'm in no way a Trump supporter, I do think the media overblows a lot of the things he does because he's not a classy president and people are frustrated by that. Talking crap about him is what makes money. If I'm gonna be honest, I do think the terrible way that America handled the coronavirus has a lot to do with Trump. I don't think we'd be a whole lot better right now with a different president, things like this do happen, but he did not handle this right at all for multiple reasons. Idk if I'd personally solely blame him for everything but he does hold a lot of the blame.

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

True AND False.  It really depends on which political party you support.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Jurassicore2 months agoReport

He never said "should", he said "will". Saying that different political parties have different opinions on him is a "fact", right? So what's the problem? Chill.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Anybody with a brain knows that the shattered economy is due to the failures of Democrat governors. Every other red state is opening. Democrat governors want to extend the lockdown, demand bailouts, raise taxes, and impose regulations. This is what ruins an economy.

• 2 months ago

tRump will be blamed for everything.  In the first 100 days after Jan 20, 2021, Biden should reverse every executive order that tRump has ever made.  If he becomes an effective president, he could do it in ten days.  If a great one, he might do it in one.

Any objections from the Supreme Court might not even happen.  I am sure even the conservative justices are fed up with the ridiculous arguments that tRump's lawyers have presented lately.  Those, plus the pardons, and stupid decisions from Barr have changed the definition of "rule of law" in this country.

• 2 months ago

True, because Trump will be blamed!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.