Any ideas?

I have a top and it has some soil on it, I washed it, it didn't work, I washed it on a high temperature, it didn't work. Now it looks like it has fully soaked onto the top, what should I do to remove the stains. Please reply.

Update:

It is my sister's top and she is going to snake on me. Please help.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Id say that shirt is toast

Get those stain stick and carry them in purse when you get a spot use the stain relief right away

• 2 months ago

What kind of fabric is it ?  What fibres are in it ?  Natural fibres, or synthetic ?  Natural fibres are more of a problem because the stain gets into the fibres.  You have more chance with synthetic fibres if you get a proper stain remover.  

You should have treated the stain before putting it in the wash. Certainly not at a high temperature.  That is almost guaranteed to set the stain.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It would help if we knew what made the stain. If it's just "soil", then soak the garment in oxyclean for a few hours, then scrub the spot by hand with gentle detergent.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We are not here to help criminals you were naughty and if you get away with it you will do it again its life and how we learn our lessons , 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did you use detergent?  If so, did you pretreat the stains?  Was it REALLY dirt (which washes out EXTREMELY well)?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.