Jo
Lv 4
Jo asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Can you name a single GOOD film Tom Cruise is in?

Didn't think so. Tom Cruise is a useless actor who has only been in garbage. Why does ANYONE like him?! He's a weasel and a bully. His obsession with scientology is pathetic, and he's incredibly anoying in ALL his performances.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The little guy has been in so many that it's difficult to pick one particular 90 minutes of his mugging for the camera in front of taller women who must hunch over in their scenes to make him appear taller. I just don't know.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm not a big fan,  but he's a good actor.Somebody must like him. Or he wouldn't be rich.

The Last Samurai was great.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am not a Tom Cruise fan so the only film I have watched that he acted in was The Last Samurai. I only watched the film because I liked another actor in the film.  Now that was a good film and he was okay in the film but still not one of his fans, sorry Tom Cruise fans!

• Jo
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

It was a film dragged down by him.

• susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Taps, Top Gun, Rain Man, Minority Report. I think all of these are good movies. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I enjoyed some of his earlier work, "Risky Business", "Top Gun", "The Color of Money".

A good film isn't the result of one actor,, it requires talented co-stars, directors, writers, editors etc., it's a collaboration. Every good actor has had bad performances in otherwise good movies that were carried by the co-stars, and every "A" list actor has had great performances in bad movies that were ruined by mediocre talent.

A team doesn't win the championship because they have one good player.

• Jo
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

He dragged those films down to garbage.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Knight and Day .. Vanilla Sky .. Minority Report .. Interview with the Vampire

and before you ''Down Thumb'' and/or say ''He sucked in those films'' .. it's funny how you've watched ALL his films, even though you don't like him !

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Eyes Wide Shut and Rain Man are great movies. I think his performances in most movies lack emotion. Personally I don’t like Tom Cruise in person in real life. He’s a nut job for getting involved with scientology. Only evil people like their scientology.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Kubrick's  final masterpiece, "Eyes wide shut".

• Jo
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

That movie was overrated garbage.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Tropic Thunder.

• Matt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

a few good men..............classic

• Jo
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

That movie is garbage and he's garbage in it. He's a weasel who can't act or pick good films.

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try The Outsiders when he was an ugly looking footnote beside Rob Lowe . Tom Cruise was good in Interview With The Vampire in 1994 .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.