Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

I had an accident at work I need to wash my clothing but only have hand soap available will it work ?

I am a security guard I homeowners association. I had to use the restroom as I was trying to unlock the gym lock jammed on me.  By the time I got it open I urinated myself.  I am thinking about using their laundry facility since I have access. I just don't have an extra pair of pants or underwear. All I can do is walk around in an extra pair of shorts I do have.  I will have to take a chance and take a shower in their gym facility.  I figure it's beats me smelling like urine for 8 hours. Do you think it's worth the risk.  

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

TMI ............

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, hand "soap" will work, and if you rinse it out now, you won't even NEED any soap.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You urinated yourself?  smh.  Yeah, you could do that, wear your shorts OR just quickly rinse your pants and underwear in the shower, so you can continue your rounds.  Hopefully they'll dry quickly, with no one the wiser.  

• 2 months ago

You wouldn't even need soap. Urine doesn't contain any oils or fats, so you can just rinse it with clean water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

sure, just say you spilled coffee on your pants and are waiting for them to dry. 

• 2 months ago

what a sad life you must lead

ps, urine is water soluble. knock yourself out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.