Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Urgent...Can you get pregnant with clothes on?

Hi. The other day I was helping my dad since we had a leak in the master bedroom ceiling. He literally changed his pants in front of me into his sweats and this is really bothering me. We were in the doorway of the bedroom too. Of course, he had underwear on but I was only a few inches away. I was fully clothed in leggings, underwear, a pullover, and had a pad on since I was on my period. However, this is really bothering me. We never touched or anything, but again we were kind of close to each other. He was tilted to the side and I was facing straight. Anyway, is there any chance I could be pregnant due to this encounter? It was only a few seconds that this lasted. And before you say I'm a troll, I'm not. I'm honestly genuinely concerned and just upset that my dad literally changed his pants in front of me. Also, just to clarify, I didn't see his penis or anything.   

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No please no, please stop and shut the f up

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

you are fine, don't worry about it

• 1 month ago

I- it’s impossible

• April
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, it only happens through penetration. 

You're basically saying condoms are barriers, but clothing is not??? (Even though it's thicker.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I hope you're not as stupid as you look

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, sperm troll have been measured jumping up to 20 ft.  Clothing is no barrier for them once they smell a nearby fertile egg.

• 1 month ago

did he masterbate while changing his pants

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh look. The "honestly genuinely concerned" troll is back with another daddy fantasy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. You're way over in your head here. The only way to get pregnant is to have sex. Meaning that if a man's penis would have to penetrate a woman's vagina during sex in order for a woman to get pregnant. 

You are OK. 

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you aren't a troll you're an idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.