Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Would anyone else love to strangle people that think that there are more than 2 genders or is it just me?

People like that are part of the reason that western society is an absolute joke. 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think you mean people are destroying the truth as simple as it may be and I agree when we have to protect ourselves from people that want us to believe that 2+2=5  and not 4 that is a problem to sidetrack us further from the truth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You know? The problem here is that we have to much free time to think about this stuff

I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER AC-130

AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME

• ChemFlunky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Nick Zerhakker, is that you?

• 2 months ago

There are no genders.

• I love work2 months agoReport

I don’t understand how a young person such as yourself could be so confused already! I mean, aren’t you still in school? Girl or boy. Please be joking...

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course there are others like you.

There also others who like to kick dogs and enjoy spitting on handicapped people.

Your assertion that there are others like you and therefore you are right is clearly wrong.

EDIT:  As for "there are more than 2 genders", lookup "SRY1" gene.  Yeah, there are more than 2 genders.  Yeah, most of the time, it appears on the Y-Chromosome, but NOT ALWAYS, and it's effect is fascinating, but mind boggling to those who stopped learning genetics in high school.

• ...Show all comments
    • Elana
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yeah, he really is.  What happens when a Y Chromosome is passed on without an SRY1 gene?  How does this overly simplisitc view deal with hermaphrodites?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

ME too.   A person's gender is determined at conception by the male sperm.  When the person is BORN - they are either a MALE or a FEMALE - NOTHING else.

• 2 months ago

Have you done any research? Both men and women have masculine and feminine hormones. More often than people realize, infants are born intersex - meaning they have characteristics of both females and males and the doctor(s) have difficulty "assigning" a gender.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You aren't alone, lol.

• Show us the proof that there are only 2 genders if that's what you think

• ...Show all comments
    • opinionated
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

gender , is a hijacked word use differently than it was.  same as gay not meaning what it once was. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have no idea, but personally I just think it's stupid to believe there is something like 59 genders or whatever it is now. It's even dumber to support this nonsense with gender spectrum research that only says there is a spectrum between masculine and feminine, not that there is an unlimited amount of genders. 

• Bella2 months agoReport

Almost 8 billion ppl in the world and you think we can be confined and defined in two ✨socially constructed✨Categories 

• 2 months ago

Just you.  German has three genders.  You must have missed the "foreign language" requirement to get into college.

• amy
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The language is gendered male and female yet they have 3 genders. Interesting. I wonder why they activelly chose to not gender their language with all three.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.