jose asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I don’t think she’s pregnant?

Ok so a couple of weeks ago I was told that a girl that y had mess around was pregnant? She did not now how many weeks se was and she never send me or show me the pregnancy test. Later that day she told me she didn’t want the baby and nothing to tie her to me so she decided on having an abortion she did the appointment and told me the price and told me se would call me a day before the appointment so that I could get her the $ . I gave it to her a day before and later that day in the night she said she didn’t do it I told her that I also didn’t wanted anything to tie me to her and she said se wanted me to think like nothing never happened and to continue with mi life I trie to talk to her into going to another appointment but she ended up hanging the phone. the next day she text me and told me to continue my life and that she would never tell anything to any one and that se talk to her husband and that the baby was going to have his last name . Like I said we always use protection and I would still pull out wile using condoms also the weeks she said she had didn’t add up she said she was only sleeping with me but I’m not sure if it’s true I’m pretty sure she was sleeping with her ex husband or husband as she call him or who knows maybe other men. I really think that she is not pregnant and if she is that is not mine 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Me neither.......you got conned. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Clean it up and you might get a C- in your creative writing class.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very good story, but what's your question?

• jose2 months agoReport

Just wanted to see the point of view of other people 

• 2 months ago

So what's your question, buddy?

• jose2 months agoReport

My question is if you guys think she’s just playing games because all she said sound unbelievable 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

did you get a refund..........

• jose2 months agoReport

No she just said that se could give me back the money but the next day she told me that she wanted me to act like nothing never happen and that her husband was going to give the baby his last name  

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She is scamming you for money.

Why on earth would you give her money in the first place?

"Duh, I have no proof she's even pregnant, and I know it isn't mine, but let me give her a few hundred dollars anyway, because I'm so dumb."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What's your question, Sparky?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She sounds flaky.  Just remember if she has the kid and decides to name you and a DNA test proves it is your kid, you could be paying for the next 18 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.