Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

why dont girls deliver pizzas?

My entire life I never see the ladies deliver a pizza? Why is that, is it a woman thing, is it a union thing? Is it a cultural taboo? Is there some unwritten law that a pizza must be delivered by a man?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I never noticed but now you mention it you're right.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i've seen a few, but women are (and feel) less safe going to a strangers house at night carrying some cash.   Yes, men get robbed, but sexual assault of men is rare. Fewer women WANT to deliver pizza at night.

• 1 month ago

Stop saying that, They may hear you.. Next week they will be out marching saying they are being discriminated against and try to take your job away from you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I never noticed either. But did you hear about that cannible that was just caught. He targeted pizza deliveries, mail deliveries, & jehovah witnesses. I think it's safe women stay out of that field of work. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I haven't had a pizza in over 5 years. The last one was delivered by TWO (young) females. When I tried to order again a couple of weeks later, they asked me to wait in the street, that their delivery people didn't climb (unit) stairs due to OH&S. (!!) I'm housebound, and can happily say their decision cost them hundreds of $!! 

• Anonymous1 month agoReport

BTW - I'm a female in my 60's!!!

• 2 months ago

I have had women delivery drivers

• 2 months ago

I don't know what you're talking about. I've seen plenty of women delivering pizzas. In fact, my roommate's mother did it and her friends' mother still delivers for Papa Johns. You must live somewhere that women don't feel safe delivering pizzas.

• 2 months ago

could be that men are just open to doing that job more so than women??

or that women don't pursue to deliver pizzas because there are a lot of weirdo's out there that take advantage of women? 

I have no absolute answer for you 

• 2 months ago

I delivered pizza in Los Angeles, but I am a man five foot, four inches and 106 pounds.  I carried a .38 caliber revolver.

• 2 months ago

they do, but they made an agreement never to come to your house, for obvious reasons

• 2 months ago

I cannot explain your observation.    I have had many pizzas delivered by women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.