Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do you support the feminist movement?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No I do not. Modern feminists are whiny and no better than the men they hate or the men of older generations who were mysoginistic. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes.

Females constitute 50 % of population ....

• ...Show all comments
    • NO - feminists do not comprise 50% of the population.... and most women do not accept feminism totally, though they may benefit sometimes from the insanity of the West in catering to its selfish demands.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO FEMINIASTS SUCKS

• L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No.  Under the U.S. Constitution - ALL Americans have the same Freedoms and Rights.  The feminists are just delusional morons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes I am a feminist, no I don’t hate men, I want to be treated as EQUAL to men. I am by no means saying that I want men to bow down before me. I want to be viewed as just as good as a man not less. Here’s an example: if your boss is a woman and doesn’t laugh at things you think are funny she has a stick up her a!s, if a man does the same thing he is just professional or serious. 

• Absolutely not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. In the US women already have rights. As for other countries I couldn't speak for them b/c idk what it's like over there & what rights they have vs dont have. A feminist over there could be different for all I know, (but i doubt it). I can only speak on behalf of an American feminist movement and I assure you its garbage. Just a bunch of man haters whining who need to grow tf up. 

My rights don't end where their feelings begin. 

Source(s): Common Sense - a feminists worse nightmare
  • 2 months ago

Obviously. Why on Earth wouldn't I want people to be treated fairly?

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I support increasing equal opportunity to the sexes.

To the degree that feminism supports that, yeah, I support them.

Trouble is, these days, feminism seems be aimed at improving things for women REGARDLESS of what that means to men (good, bad, indifferent).  That is, feminism has become advocacy for women, not advocacy for fairness.

And no, I don't agree with that.

Source(s): Was a feminist until about 5 years ago. Didn't like what I saw.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Been a True Feminist since 1975

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.