promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

She’s pushing me away so she can do this?!?

So I’m working on taking things personal but it seems to be a pattern. I suck at maintaining friendships. Most of my friends jus tbeckne distant and I’ve only had one relationship ( I’m 18 ) and he was like my best friend and I still miss him deeply and he broke up with me because he couldn’t be there for me all the time

I always assume the worst too. I have a roommate and we became close throughout the year and she said she was attracted to my ex boyfriend which was fine but some of the stuff she said I had to question her a little. She has a tinder and I’m positive he has one too and I’ve had to tell her twice not to swipe on him because I would not be cool with that and I’m not over him. She’s said she wouldn’t

We’re on vacay and we’re both back in our hometowns and she’s been kinda distant. We used to talk a lot over text but rarely anymore. It’s been almost a month since we’ve seen each other. The last time I texted her first and she answered but that was a few weeks ago. 

She posted something on sc today that was a text between her and her best friend and the best friend basically told her she looked good in a pic and my friend was like “get you a bestie like...” I knew she was her best friend but I feel pushed aside a little because she also worships that girl 

It’s making me assume the worst like she’s trying to distance herself from me and it makes me think she’s talking to my ex boyfriend or something and that’s why she is distancing herself

What do you think?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It makes me wonder what exactly you're trying to salvage. It doesn't sound as though she was ever your friend. I would assume she's already sleeping with him.

Some friendships just don't work out and people drift apart. Whatever the reason, you deserve better in a friend.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.