promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I have autism and I feel life is getting worse for me since this coronavirus pandemic ?

I’m 32 and have high functioning ASD, and i don’t have much friends, never had a girlfriend or relationship, can’t find a good job and still live with my parents, I go to a work program called the Arc but I make less than medium wage, now that the coronavirus is around I can’t go to the store or meet new people to make new friends and find a girlfriend, I can’t go get a haircut cause they are closed down cause of the virus, so I’m stuck at home and it’s driving me insane I feel like this pandemic will never end and my life will continue to get worse I feel I’m losing the will to live

2 Answers

Relevance
  • fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is an awful time, and I understand how difficult this is for you.  Yes, right now you can't work or get a haircut, or lots of other things.  But as someone much older than you, my prediction is that the epidemic will end and things will return to normal, although not everything will be the same as before.

We are all stuck at home.  Read some books you haven't had time to read.  Go on the Internet and find a free class to learn some new skill.  (I am working on programming in R.)  

Please don't give up.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Join some group on the internet.

You will meet other people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.