promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why don't more people in this World live with their parents and never get married?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i think all generations of a family should live together forever, parents, kids, grandparents, grandkids and great great grandpa. they should live in the same house and pass it down to their descendants.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Happy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Because they let them.  Freeloaders. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People want to grow up, and go out and live their Own life!  If they do Beleive in GOD they have far more meanings in their life also! 

Over controlling parents are far more likely to chase, to scare, their children away! And leave then the child even leaves sooner!

• Dave
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Some people never grow up.  Marriage is the most wonderful gift God can give to a man in his life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 🦋
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

id rathe kill myself then live with my dad

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

For the same reason animal babies aren't allowed to stay with parents after a certain time...

• 2 months ago

Because most people grow up and desire to have a life they can call their own, without interference from their parents.

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because most people want to live their lives, as opposed to just mooching off of the parental units and never having a private life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We have 3 vocations in life : single-blessedness,  married life and spritual life. They have their own calling.  You can't force them on what path they  would choose. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.