promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How do I fix myself? ?

I am a 21 year old guy and I am extremely socially awkward. I do not know how to hold a conversation with almost  anyone especially a girl. I always stutter and trip over my words and make a complete *** out of myself. I also get very bad social anxiety when I’m around people I do not know and I get this weird feeling over me that I can’t describe. 

This is really bothering me. How do I stop being awkward and feeling like this? 

I want to learn how to be more social

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Read or watch films on Queen Elizabeth II dad!  He had the same problem! He ended up being King before her.  Not expected at first

Pray to God for help. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

This is an interesting question since 10 months ago you posted a question - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190... - about getting into a big fight with your girlfriend of 2 years and she slapped you.

• 2 months ago

Talk about the things you know and care about. If you don't have things you know or care about then get a better education learn more and get more skills which will give you more self-confidence. To gain speaking skills expand your vocabulary such as leaning a new word each day and do something to overcome you shyness about speaking like join the toastmaster's club or a debate team or if there is a course in public speaking take it. You can talk well on a subject unless you fully understand the subject learn more about whatever subjects you like hone whatever skills you have. And listen well to what others say especially when you are alone with a woman listen to what she says and react to it so that she talks about herself and you react to it instead of talking about yourself to her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.