promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does Trump really care about people suffering from coronavirus?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Obviously yes... But I suspect YOU haven't thought about the many people who are "suffering from the coronavirus" besides those who are physically sick from it. I'm talking about the thousands of people out of work and fear they may not have a job waiting for them. Poverty, depression, suicide, and domestic violence take a toll too. Trump has to consider those people as well.

• ...Show all comments
    • kathy_is_a_nurse
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So what are you expecting... a senior with risk factors volunteering with kiddo walking petri dishes who could infect her... and she can in turn infect her husband... and so it goes? 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not unless they're FOX hosts or Republican donors

• 1 month ago

Yes he does. He obviously is working hard on the issue, and while everyone does not agree with his actions, he is working on the issue. He does care about the Nation and its people.

• 1 month ago

He cares about the American people, not the globalist elites. Which is a big reason why he's hated.

• Shinnyuu R1 month agoReport

What is a globalist elite? Would that be a billionaire with an international cooperation? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trump only cares about Trump 

• Is he why pass the stimulus bill two weeks ago? I think he cares. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He cares more than you do I am guessing

I’m actually volunteering at an emergency child care center for children of essential workers. What are you doing to help? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, more so than the failed democrat leadership of New  York.

• ...Show all comments

Also relative to their population and density other states like Luisiana, Michigan, Florida and Texas are reporting high numbers (those telling the truth anyway) 

• 1 month ago

How have you shown * you * care?  I mean, besides posting BS on a political forum?

I’m volunteering at an emergency child care center for children of essential workers. How bout you? And anyway we’re not talking about me or you. I asked about Trump. 

• 1 month ago

“He cares more about you and the people of this country than any president we’ve had in, I don’t know how many years, because he cares about the country. He cares about American greatness.” -Rush Limbaugh

• hamel5
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

funny stuff from a certified clown 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.