promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you agree with Greta Thunberg that with this plus of coronavirus, the World is 'on fire' ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, I do. The world has some serious problems right now.

Yes Greta Thunberg is just a kid, but if you're asking me whether climate change is a serious and dangerous issue, my answer is hell yes. And that would have been my opinion ten years ago. It needs to be addressed a lot more seriously than it has been.

The Coronavirus pandemic is some horrible stuff, but perhaps it is also a sign that our global civilization isn't as safe as we thought that it was. A sign that we should deal with problems proactively before they overwhelm us.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.  Although I can understand that nobody likes being criticised by anyone who is younger than them, I think she’s closer to the truth than climate change deniers.  There will be more floods, more hurricanes, more fires and more of all extreme weather events. I’m sure the planet has been through it all before. But I don’t think humans have. 

• 2 months ago

Viruses suffer in warmer climates...

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She  is   like AOC ,Stupid 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, I don't. In fact, I don't think anything she says originates from her own thoughts. She may agree with them but she is not the one they originate from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZdgi5vdMU

Youtube thumbnail

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, she is a barely educated young girl with Aspergers . Not some kind of Sage.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Greta Thunberg is an alloying, unhappy, scolding child who should be seen and not heard.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The question was about an annoying child.  If you're concerned about global warming/cooling or whatever the hell it is today, donate your income to a world authority who pretends to be doing something about it.  I think you'll find that it's like pissing into the polluted wind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.