promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My fwb stepped up for a few days but now he is ignoring me. What’s going on!?

He knew from the start how I felt about him 

Recently he pushed me to speak up and tell him what’s on my mind. So I did and I told him everything that upset me about him. How I want more, I want to hear from him more often and so on. 

For a few days after that he started putting in the effort. He texted me more and was like ‘see I’m texting you’. He started also telling me things like relationships aren’t about sex. Well duh they aren’t but why would he say that knowing I want a relationship? Was he trying to hint at something 

While all of this is good just a week later he ignored a text I sent him. I asked him what’s wrong why he is ignoring me. Then he replied saying he had fallen  asleep. I said ok no worries speak to you later. Take care. But he hasn’t even opened that message although he’s been online 

Why is he blanking me all of a sudden. I’m scared I’m getting ghosted 

There can’t be anyone else because he is stuck at home in quarantine with his parents 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems that at least one of you is sending mixed messages. FWB relationships are predominately about sex. If you want more from a relationship than he is willing to provide long term then find someone that will. If you need to tell a person how to behave towards you then it isn't being done out of compatibility but out of obligation. It's a lot like telling someone you want them to tell you they love you. If the aren't doing it on their own then it is really meaningless if and when they comply.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Where can I find a FWB? 

• 2 months ago

So you criticized theShit out of him and judged him and you expect him to like being around you? That's cold.

You're not perfect, either.

I'd blank you too.

• R L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You relationship is FWB and you are acting like you are already in a relationship and seem very needy and insecure so you are scaring him off from ever wanting a relationship and obviously he isn't getting sex from you so that's why he is ignoring you...you are a sex partner that's it....sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

U can't expect him to have the same feelings as U do!!!

He obviously is ONLY interested in getting freaky. Just be his FWB, that's all he wants.

• 2 months ago

Don't ask him if he likes you. But you can show you like him so that he knows that he will not be rejected by you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.