promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

With corporate media churning out false anti-Trump propaganda, what do you think this does to the public's perception of our President?

To save you snowflakes the trouble: yes, it's okay to criticize the President.

What I am referring to are provably fabricated stories that have been neglected to be fact checked.

Its just when the corporate media publishes false information alongside their legitimate criticisms, I have no idea what to take seriously

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is precisely why public trust in the MSM is at an all-time low.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • joedlh
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some examples of the the "provably fabricated stories" and the proof that they are fabricated would be helpful in your presentation.

• 2 months agoReport

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

• 2 months ago

My perception of the President is negative because of what he says and does, not because of false propaganda. 

• ...Show all comments
    • random_man
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

... or, it could be un-manipulated airing of entire speeches and press conferences. Just as negative. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The  liberal media is a arm of the DNC  now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think the media is playing videos of him making the statements.

• 2 months ago

The media doesn't have to present anything false about Trump.  The truth about Trump is more than damaging enough.  

All the media really has to do is honestly present him saying what he says, tweeting what he tweets and list the things that he has done.  Trump is a disaster.

In fact, I think the mainstream media has been far too kind to Donald Trump. They've been covering for him out of respect for the office.  They have to stop doing that and let the American people see the unvarnished truth about Trump. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.