promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What to do when a fag sexually harasses me?

There were a few fags who disturbed me and harrased me in my life before, what can i do to keep them away and how should i attack those nancy boy pooftas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You could hire an old lady to rape them for you. You can pretend to be into those gays then put something in their drink and make them sleepy, then you can give them to the old lady.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

1) tell them to stop

2) report it

• 2 months ago

Get up and leave the gay bar you've been sitting in for the past hour and a half. Those aggressive "killer pooftas", who swarm over you so, are only investigating a strange presence in their own territory. If you squat in a gay bar long enough, there's a good chance some tentative soul will try to start a conversation with you, unless you look like a mass murderer.

If you can't stand someone saying "hello", then your best bet is to avoid other people. If you want to scar and horrify the pooftas and send them flying, just don't wear any pants the next time you're out and about.

• 2 months ago

You can stop going to gay cruise bars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Some of the strongest most masculine men are poofters bro, something about having too much testosterone in the womb turns them into hung gay tops

You better just accept the natural order of things and bend over, straights are inferior at the extremes 

Source(s): accept the natural order
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.