promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

my weight/size is making me feel suicidal what should I do?

I'm 4''10 and weigh 201lbs even mens (size large) T-shirts are tight on my stomach

my knees and ankles hurt when I walk even a short distance

I'm having trouble wiping myself after using the toilet because my fat gets in the way.

I'm showing signs of Diabetes and I even find it difficult to get of the bed or the sofa

my breathing is always heavy even when i'm doing nothing

I KNOW your just going to tell me to stop eating like the pig I am but I honestly can't help myself

PLEASE what should I do I am genuinely begging for help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop eating like a pig. YES! You're the only one who can solve this. You have an eating problem. The only way to solve it is to stop eating. Discipline yourself to eat once or twice a day only. If you eat twice a day, make sure the two meals are at most 6 hours apart. No snacks and drink only water.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

YOU are the only one who can change yourself. You claim you "can't help yourself" when it comes to overeating, but you can. There's a big difference in 'can't' (unable to) and won't (don't choose to). If you want to lose weight badly enough, you'll take the steps needed to do so. You can also talk to your doctor about medications to curb your appetite and consider getting a referral to a therapist who specializes in eating disorders (people who overeat uncontrollably, usually have emotional issues at the root of their eating issues). Good luck!

• 2 months ago

You need to stop eating or it will kill you. It's going to have to be hard. Do it anyway.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You will have to eat healthier - clean foods, lean protein, cut down on sugar, carbs, eat whole carbs brown rice etc, plenty of veg and fruit. And cut portions. You will also need to excercise and strength train- some dumbbells at home to an excercise video will do. This is the only way, it's hard, takes a long time and requires dedication however it's the only way and you will see results fairly soon ---- I'm also doing this so you're not alone. DO IT, GO FOR IT

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As long as you insist you cannot help yourself, you will not improve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.