promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does your rapist owns you something because they took away your virginity?

I was raped by a 31 years old men and I was 17 years old.I did not know I was rape at the moment.I was in shock I had sex with a grown men.I continue seeing him.On June 18,2010 he invited me go to the move theaters and we watch karate kid.We both enjoy watching the movie.Then we went to his house in Brooklyn to have sex with him.

I slept with him when I was 17 years old and he was 31 years old.He was ******* a child.Do you think a 17 years old teenager is a child?Do you think its a okay for a 31 years old men sleeping with a teenager?

Our friendship lasted two years from 2010 to 2012.He stopped talking to me when I refused to have sex with him because he was using me for sex.He wanted me to see him for sex and then I would go home.Its obvious he was using me for sex.He travel to another country without telling me goodbye.I was extremely hurt by him.I decided to never talk to him again and move on with my life.

We talk and saw each other in the year of 2018.We were in a open toxic relationship for more than year.I expected him to marry me and give me a baby.I strongly grew attach to him and I fell in love him again.I wanted to be his family or his real friend.I was hoping for to be his third wife and have his babies.We broke up with each other because he was treating me **** and he has his own family.He used me for sex and degrade me in the process.He never wanted me or to be with me.He never value.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • R L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Wait you continued to sleep with him and allow yourself to be his orgasm dump while he had a family and he is a rapist??? No you are an immature stupid woman who was used as an orgasm dump and then wants to think he owes you anything? You are delusional and mentally crazy. You degraded yourself not once but twice...please get help so maybe you can find a real relationship based on open and honest communication, trust, respect and passionate sex life...good luck dear.....

• 2 months ago

What he did was a crime and you seem very confused and seem to have very mixed feelings about it. The only way to sort out your feelings are to get help from a professional therapist.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You weren't raped, you had consensual sex. You were treated shabbily, but you learned a hard lesson. You were being used by him...

• 2 months ago

That is a lie. He just needed free and safe sex. I'm sure if you told him you had sex with another man, he will get another girlfriend.

Just clean cut off all communications with him. There are better faithful man who is worthy of you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I feel so sorry for your experience. I think the nature of what happened has left you feeing sad and missing him because he manipulated you emotionally. I think he owes you an apology and for him to give you closure

• 2 months agoReport

more than just an apology, damn that sucks 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.