promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If women want a man who’s in touch with his feminine side, does it make sense for men to want a woman who’s in touch with her masculine side?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Im definitely more masculine then the average woman but I still do have many feminine qualities. Though I do verbally get along better with males. Males If very cut to the chase in verbal to unecessary long **** BS. Just who, what, when, why ect Men also have many things interest they talk about and do that Im interested in. Men defintely do express emotions they just dont do it the same way women do and it easy to work out what they are feeling from behaviours and words. I dont like feminine men at all. I like men that are more masculine then me. Males arent designed naturally to be more feminine then masculine not only is it a turn off but one day the guy with exploded over it. Males need to be masculine in someway.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

alot of men do like when women have a masculine side, like when they're less fragile and more laid back

• 2 months ago

Sure. And don't forget this is all about personal choice.

Carl Jung, the famous psychiatrist, spoke at length about this. He said the the male psyche, the animus, has a female 'shadow' aspect, which he called the anima. By shadow he meant nothing negative, he simply meant it was in the dark because we weren't looking at it or for it. He said that when the anima and animus meld together, a whole person results.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s plausible that some men would want a woman who isn’t as sensitive as the average woman. They would be less likely to take offense to jokes and they would be more likely to enjoy sports and video games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.