promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My husband gets angry if I’m not intimate with him?

Is this ok? We’ve been long distance for almost three years now and are having problems. I don’t feel connected to him at all and so don’t want to be intimate but he gets angry and says he feels neglected and hurt. He keeps trying to be intimate despite me clearly telling him I’m not ready to be intimate again yet. Is this right? I feel like I can’t escape him because if I don’t answer his calls on my mobile or social media he will call the landline. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you married or in a LDR.  Why did you get married if you don't want to have sex.

I'd be hiring a divorce lawyer and get away from you ASAP 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Happy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I’d leave you and/or get a side piece. Just because you don’t want sex doesn’t mean he should put up with that bs.

• funny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Women are very difficult to live, either way wants & dont !

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It sounds like you've fallen out of love. Maybe it's time to admit whatever you once had, is no longer there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

So you are avoiding his calls and wonder why you don't feel intimate with him? Have you actually made a decision that this is too hard and are looking for an excuse to get out? How can he build any intimacy if you are deliberately avoiding contact?

If you have gotten to this point you need to be honest with him - that the distance is breaking down the connection between you two. Talk and make a real choice - one way or the other.

• 2 months ago

If you are long distance with your husband and no longer care for him - then you ought to initiate divorce proceedings. He thinks he's your loving husband who is working away from home and expects to resume normal married life on his return. You don't now view him like this so your marriage is over. Be honest about it and separate so that he can find himself a woman who DOES want to have sex with him. You are happy as you are without it. Why prolong this agony for both of you. Him feeling rejected and you feeling raped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.