promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it possible for a gay man to beat up a straight man?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've seen some pretty scary gay men.  They're not all stereotypically effeminate.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, of course.  It all depends on their respective physiques of course, and whether the gay man has the kind of primitive, childish personality that he feels the need to beat up someone.  I once knew a gay guy (friend of a friend) who was absolutely ripped.  He wasn't huge and bulky like a body builder, but he was so fit and muscular it was clear that, in the scenario of your question, he could have wrecked anyone who tried to fight him.  But he was a super nice guy and I'm sure he would always avoid a fight if he could.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stupid question. A gay man can of course beat up a straight man if he is stronger.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, you'll find big muscular gay men in gyms working out and lifting weights. So you can find a big gay man and little straight dude. Guess who'd win?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes! Being gay doesn’t make you less strong! 

• 2 months ago

Angel, you are either a troll or a self-deprecating gay man.  Why wouldn't it be possible.  The stereotype of the wimpy limp wristed gay man s anything but accurate. You need to learn to disregard stereotypes.

• 2 months ago

No. Physiologically impossible.

Source(s): Sarcasm
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wrestled in high school, I exercise regularly and have a black belt in martial arts. No I am not the baddest guy there ever was, but I know how to defend myself. I’m pretty peaceful and don’t go looking for fights. But should it happen, unless he is a bruiser - I know I am the one who will be walking away. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Nepthys
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Somebody who's so into the stereotype that they can't believe a gay guy would lift anything heavier than a martini glass, and is cowardly anyway

• 2 months ago

Not often. Most gays are skinny & wimpy.

• display name
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

This person just doesn't know any gay men

• 2 months ago

Yes of course. Sexual desire for other men doesn't cause muscle wasting. Also, a lot of gay men work out and take pride in their physical fitness and health in a way hetero men don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.