promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Feeling Jealous What Do I Do?

My boyfriends mother is dying. I visit her and offer support. But i work too in healthcare. I helped him clean and wax his boat..run his errands and help him pay his bills. He works three days a week. I was at work and he was at his brothers house where his mother is dying. Theres a young pretty caregiver there. He ended up eating lunch with her and his brother treating them all. I called during my  lunch which wasnt until 2pm and had a slice of leftover cold pizza. After a week of doing him favors and errands it would be nice to be appreciated for the help im giving him. Running to meet his clients etc. I understand his mother is dying but he has time to run and get gift cards for the nursing staff..food for his brother and jump his brothers car and make me wax his boat. I feel.ignored. no one does anything nice for me. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you should talk to him about it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

He "made" you wax his boat? How? With a whip? Did he steal your rent money? You help him pay his bills? Run his errands? Gheesh.

Two grown men caregiving their Mother while she is dying do not need to be treated like children by their girlfriends. PLUS there is a caregiver! Good grief. Stop doing more than you are glad to do. No extra credit.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I helped a girl whom I liked before.  After I helped her, she didnt say "thank you" or even buy me a pizza.    I felt used and I think she used me.   Right now, she is somewhere else and I dont have a contact with her.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.