promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I'm a metalhead and all I think about is metal all day everyday?

I don't want to deal with people and their problems. I've been a metalhead for a decade. I just want to seperate myself and listen to some Korn, Slipknot, Megadeth, linkin park, periphery, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Veil Of Maya etc.. I want to talk with other metalhead's online community is there a website?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"Korn, Slipknot, Megadeth, linkin park, periphery, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Veil Of Maya"

bitsch you havent even scratched the surface! 

*YAWN*

• Freddy1 month agoReport

Archspire, Spawn of Possession, coldworld, thy light, Black Dahlia Murder. Your the bitchh. I only named a few bands and your already assuming that's all I know. I know to many bands to write them all so shut your damnn mouth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You like Korn and Linkin Park, yet you don't like hearing people talk about their problems? Lol typical metalhead. Besides all you Metalheads do is whinge about stupid shite. But not to worry since lockdown and self-isolating are what's in right now, you'll have plenty of time to lie around and listen to those bands. Though believe it or not the hermit lifestyle does get old after a while. Especially if your main aim is to avoid people. But if you want the likes of UltimateMetal would suit you grand. 

• Freddy1 month agoReport

And your a norm who judges other people and categorizes every metalhead and think were all the same. Your just like everyone one else and nothing will make you different. You are a hater of people being different. You stupid asss norm.

• 2 months ago

Someday in the distant future, you might actually get laid.  Now go take a shower.

• wgaff
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Try 4channel.org/mu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I wonder how many of them created songs spouting off about their problems? Lol

• Freddy2 months agoReport

Shut up norm. Go listen to drake or imagine Dragons

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.